Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Work OOTD!

Today when I woke up for work I was kind of unsure what to wear! I quickly went over my daily agenda and as I did not have any official meetings, I decided to go for a casual look! So here it is. I am sorry for the crappy quality of the photo, but I promise it will get better soon! :) 

I am wearing Zara jeans, NewYorker top, my bag is from New Look and I do not remember where I got my wedges from. My watches an internet cheapy from Ebay. I am not wearing any jewelery in this picture.

On the right you can also see my plant! It is growing so quickly, I cannot wait till it starts blooming, it is amazing when covered with small pink flowers all over! I will make sure to take a pic for you!  

Hope you have a wonderful day! Stay Healthy and Stylish!

Anna






No comments:

Post a Comment