Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Party OOTD!


Today was a crazy day! We had to be at 2 birthdays on the same day at the same time and didn't know where to start : ( We eventually made it and are sooo tired now ready to go to bed immediately. Before we went to the party my husband managed to take a few pictures of me and here is a party OOTD! :)


I got this dress from Zara and it is from its Trafaluc collection. I love the detailing at the waistline and on shoulders, which you can’t really see in this picture unfortunately. My shoes are just regular high heel black leather shoes and a I am holding a sparkly clutch which was a gift from my dad which I got 6 years ago. 





I did my hair with a 1 inch curling iron and my make-up was done professionally, although I think it was a little too dramatic!


Hope you are enjoying your week!


Stay Stylish!


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment