Wednesday, September 11, 2013

From Nude to Black!

I think every girl should think about this! Colors... There are so many colors and mixture of those as well. One sometimes can get lost in identifying which one is her favorite color. Today I am going to talk about colors in general, but will explain it as an example on my nail polishes.

No matter how hard you try in choosing the right shape of the dress to suit your figure, you won't look your best without wearing flattering clothing colors that suit both your skin type and hair.

Now some basic tips to help you identify the best clothing color to make you glow and look at your best matching your hair color.
  • Blondes look fantastic in warm and bright tones such as yellows, oranges and rusts, as well as tans and taupes
  • Brunettes can wear a wide variety of colors, including greens, blues, oranges, chocolate browns and pinks
  • As for the redheads, they look best in browns and oranges, as well as taupes, ivories and greens.
The key in all of these is no matter what color is your skin or hair, nudes and blacks suit absolutely everyone. So if you are not sure which color to choose go for either a nude or a black color. 

The same rule applies to the nail polish I use. No matter what crazy colors I might get when shopping, I always make sure that I have the nude one and black one ready to go, in case I need something quick to look good with everything!


Hope you are having a great week! 

Stay healthy and stylish!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment