Saturday, September 7, 2013

Shopping OTTD!

I am invited to two birthdays in one day! I do not know how am I going to manage, but we will see how it goes! I needed something new to wear, so I went to the mall with my husband and my mom. After a long shopping day I finally got an evening party dress from Zara which is super cute! I will be making a separate post on that dress, but right now here is what my OOTD was while shopping! 




I got my dress from Ebay - it is from Minx Clothing and I love it! My bag is from New Look, sandals are from a very cheap shoe store called Shoes World and the necklace is a gift from my aunt - pomegranate shaped gold pendant with a black leather strap. 

Stay healthy and stylish!

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Styled very welll.

    Check out my blog and follow if you like. :)

    www.alittlejournalcalledstyle.blogspot.com

    Deepti. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! Your blog is lovely! I have also been to Istanbul! Familiar places I saw in your pics!

    ReplyDelete