Saturday, September 28, 2013

Baby it is Cold Outside!

So it is the end of September! Two more days till October comes and the winter is just around the corner and it is getting colder and colder each day. My feet are always cold, in fact they are warm only in the hottest weather. I did not have warm slippers and my feet have already started getting cold :( So my wonderful husband bought me these super comfy Floral Ballerina pink and white slippers from Next! Those are absolutely adorable! They fit just great and are super soft from the inside. They do not slide off or anything and the most important they keep my feet super warm. I am sure I am going to enjoy the slippers all winter long :)





As you see they have got a button and bow detailing which I think gives the slippers more than "wearing at home" look. It is soo cute!

Hope you enjoy your weekend! 

Stay Healthy and Stylish!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment