Thursday, August 29, 2013

What I Ate for Dinner!

Today was a busy day at work just like all others. I try to eat as healthy as I can during the day which gives me a salad for lunch and apples as a snack before dinner. 

I had to rush home to make something for my husband and me as we both were extremely hungry. I went for a healthy salad and spaghetti (which is not as healthy as I would hope, but I really love spaghetti and cannot do anything about it). I usually serve it with onion, garlic and tomato sauce the recipe of which I will share soon! Today I was in a hurry and just served it with spicy ketchup on top. It was delicious.
 

As for the salad - it was super refreshing and full of vitamins. I cut 2 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, a small piece of cabbage, celery with leaves and topped it with extra virgin olive oil which completed the super healthiness of the meal :)


Wishing you a great day!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment