Monday, August 5, 2013

Friend Visit and Meals

My best friend visited me yesterday and I thought I'd make something delicious and healthy for the dinner. So here is what I made:

The ingredients I used are super healthy and easy to mix. I cut salad leaves, green bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, opened a can of sweet corn and olives. I topped the salad with extra virgin olive oil and a little bit of salt. Yummm deliciosoo :)

For the main dish, we had chicken with potatoes. My secret for an unforgettable chicken marinade is the herbs I use before popping the chicken in the oven. 

I cut a whole chicken into a serving size pieces. Then I mixed 1 teaspoon of salt, red pepper, garlic salt, oregano and curry together in a separate plate and made sure that those are well blended. I rubbed the mixture with my hands into the chicken and potatoes (except for potatoes I did not use curry). So I made 2 mixtures separately using the same amount of ingredients. Once done, I put the chicken into the fridge for 1 hour and c'est tout :) Before cooking I sprinkled olive oil on top (just a little bit) and put chunks of butter.

I forgot to take a picture afterwards, but that is ok as I promise you will just love it when it is ready!  

                                  Wishing you a great week! :)

                                                  Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment