Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Fabulous Dessert!

I do not know why, but it happens! :) My mom's visit inspired me for a  fabulous dessert. I went crazy with it and used everything I had handy.

Here is what I made!


I used one baked apple and peach as the main ingredients for this dessert. This one is the apple one :) Here is what I did - at first I squeezed a half lemon on top of ice cubes and waited 10 minutes until the ice melted. This is done to keep the color and taste of the apple while it is baking in the oven. It should take about 15 minutes to get cooked. Thinly cut carrots are also placed into the lemon iced water to give it a delicate taste and shape it into the desired form. I also used one fresh fig, slices of peaches and apples, grapes, melted dark chocolate and white chocolate and lemon zest grated on top of everything! Go ahead and give it a try and use your imagination to play with it!


This is the second one. All the ingredients and steps are completely the same except substitute the apple with peach :)



This one was a yum yumm :) Take half cup of cream, whip it well until it gets foamy, then add 2 teaspoons of condensed milk and continue mixing for about 3 minutes. Pour into serving dish and put it in the freezer for 20 minutes, then take out, decorate with hot chocolate and raspberry. This serves two. You can have it with any berries or fruits of your choice. C'est tout :)

Hope you enjoyed! 

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment