Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Recent Favorite Make-Up Products!


I started using make-up when I first went to college. Even as a teenager I loved to watch my mom put her make-up on and would try using them while she was not home : ) During these years I have tried many products and I always knew that the most important part of the whole make-up process is of course the Foundation! Little did I know that apart from the perfectly matching make-up foundation you also need a good base. I learned that for my extremely dry skin I also needed a very good moisturizer and that I needed to take extra care after my skin to achieve flawless results.

Today I wanted to share with make-up and skincare products that I have been using lately and would highly recommend trying! 



I finally found a great foundation which is not cakey, easy to apply and does not look heavy on my face. It is L’Oreal’s LUMI (I am using the color  DW3). I apply it in the morning before I leave for work and only blot it once during the day and I work 8 hours daily. Of course I set it with a setting powder. It gives radiance to my face without making it look like a mask. 

I also use concealer as find it absolutely necessary for my undereye spots. As long as I remember myself I had dark circles under my eyes and I needed to even those out. Again I tried so many concealers I cannot even list them. I wanted a soft and gentle creamy consistency and of course a good coverage. All of that I found in Estee Lauder’s Double Wear concealer in color light medium. It not only covers my dark circles it also conceals acne and blemishes. It brightens up my face and gives a fresh looking appearance. 

I also wanted to share with you with my recent purchase – Clinique's Undereye Repairwear, which is absolutely fantastic and I can feel the difference after using it for just a about a week. I apply it just before bed. It gives the feeling of firmness and takes a really good care of the sensitive area.

I just purchased the Sigma Flat Kabuki F-80 foundation brush. I have used it twice, but I am in love with it already! I finally found the perfect foundation brush. I simply apply two pumps of foundation on my hand, apply it on my brush and blend it on my skin in a stippling motion. I love the finish I get after using the brush. It is a synthetic brush and does not absorb the foundation which is great! It is definitely a must-have brush for every girl. 

And the last, but not least is a present I got from my Aunt – Ives Rocher's face cream Pure Calmille. It is a face and body cream made with pure organic chamomile extract. I mainly use it as a moisturizer. It nourishes my skin and gives me the right base for a primer and foundation. With it, my skin never feels dry. I not only apply it before my make-up, I also apply it right after I take a shower. I put it on even before getting dressed and I feel so fresh and my skin loves it too! :)

That is it for now! Stay healthy and stylish!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment