Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shoes That Make You Wanna Party All Night Long!

I personally think that every girl has to have shoes for every occasion. Today I would like to talk about that crazy high heeled shoes which make every dress from simple to haute couture look simple amazing! I needed shoes that would go with my apricot party dress for my cousin's wedding and I found some gorgeous nude high heels I always wanted to get. After I got those I had an idea to try to match all the high heel party shoes I had with appropriate clutches. Here is what I got.

I put together this River Island clutch with black shoes which I got last year. They look great together. I love the black and gold!

I just love these shoes! They go with everything. I matched these Baldi shoes with a clutch from Next. They look so glamorous.


And finally these crazy Steve Madden shoes I got 4 years ago! I have a matching dress to go with it! I love the shoes for their color and super sexy design ;)

Hope you enjoyed and as always stay healthy and stylish!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment